July 31, 2007

I have 1 less child


Katelynn is off to girls camp this week. SHe left Monday morning. Mark took her to the bus. I would've had more pictures, but he said it was like pulling teeth to get her to to even pose for one picture. We miss her already! We knoe she is having fun. Hopefully our letters will make it to her on time. I never went to girls camp.... They asked me to go this year but there were too many legisitics I had to work out. Maybe next year......
for the 3rd year hike :{

3 comments:

chloe said...

It's so weird how fast kids grow up...I remember when Katelynn and Josh were just babies. So strange!

D-dawg said...

How is she old enough to go to girls camp??? I hope she has fun. I always loved going. Maybe my sis Kaley will be here big sister there this year!

Phoebe said...

I LOVED Girls Camp. I have always wanted to go as a leader, but it's always so hard to figure it out with little kids.
You should definitely try to go next year.