July 15, 2007

It's almost my Birthday


Well.... here I am in the blogging world. I have enjoyed so much reading blogs of friends that I haven't kept in contact with. I have tried a pre-blog with my .mac account but my Idisk is almost full and I don't want to pay for more!

Yes it is almost my birthday. This saturday, the 21st. I will be 35. That sounds a little scarey to me. Sometimes I look around at my life - married for almost 15 years, 4 children - the oldest being 13, and I just don't know how I got here. (hence the title:)

I need to start documenting my life and my children's, as well. I can't wait to see what I come up with! Especially with a teenage daughter. This is a whole new chapter in my life! I hope we both survive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no mom, we're not going to survive. we're going to die. haha, jk

<33333333