August 9, 2007

I am the luckiest wife in the world!

My wonderful, sweet, hardworking, craziest husband in the world just took all 4 kids to the drive ins and told me to stay home! I don't usually get a couple of hours home, alone to accomplish much of anything. But now.... I have laundry going and I am getting to the den that has been a long time coming. It has been out of comtrol. The place everyone - especially me - puts things. I'm including a couple of pictures from my computer of the room. I have already removed some large boxes and stuff for our garage sale. I'll post the clean and improved den - hopefully tonight. Cross your fingers for me. I might take a break to go get a milkshake somewhere!





Wish me luck!

1 comment:

D-dawg said...

De-cluttering is the best feeling in the world but so hard to do too! Good luck! I love before and after pictures!