August 2, 2007

Rebecca's First MLB game! Go Tigers!


Yesterday Rebecca went to her very first Pro baseball game. It was A's vs the Detroit Tigers. Our family is BIG Tiger fans. Rebecca was going to go with dad, only, and somehow Andrew conned his way into letting him go with them. I think it was a good thing. The 2 of them have become very good friends and I think she was happy for the attention from her big brother. She got a couple of signatures and the pitching coach threw her a ball. (Andrew knows all of the ins and outs of getting balls and signatures). The kids also got their first dealing with a "scalper". Makes my heart sing :)

I think the day was a big success. I think she'll do it again, for sure.

1 comment:

chloe said...

How adorable are they??? Okay, I'm going to be in town the weekend of the 23rd of Sept. Or something like that. I'll be staying with Erika in Palo Alto. But, I'm sure we can figure something into our schedule.