November 29, 2008

I wish I had the recipe.......

Katelynn with the much sought after Cheesecake. It really did elude us for awhile, now.



I wish I could share the recipe for the Apple Pie Cheesecake. But, alas, I can't. You have to drive up to Apple Hill and go to Kids Inc. But only on the weekends and not after Dec 14. I bet you could order one and maybe they'd ship it to you. It would be worth it. I might go up again in a couple weeks and get a frozen one. They cost $16.50. Worth every penny. We bought 2 and I think the 2nd one is almost gone! If I ever do get the recipe, I promise to share! (If you ever come this way, I'll even go with you!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

okay i was in your neck of the woods last June and now I have to go back! I actually heard about this place when I was researching where to go for our trip. If only I had known then!!

Devri said...

I am playing catch up, you gays looked like you had a fun Thanksgiving. shorts and shirts, man, can I come live with you?

chelle said...

YUM!!! That looks so good. I just might have to make that trip.