November 21, 2008

More LA







So I just read Denae's blog and realized I should be updating MY blog and not reading everyone else's. You all keep me going :)

I'll wrap up the trip to LA now. 

We got to hang out with these peeps...




I got to use my bro's ubber cool camera!


Got to drive a couple hours (both ways in 1 day to Palm Desert) to see these peeps......


 Got a great big hug from VICTOR GARBER!!!!! He is the sweetest guy! He is genuine and sincere. It was pretty darn cool!  (I only wish I had gone to the store with my mom and the girls so I coulda met Steve Carrell!)

Got a cool tour of the set of ELI STONE!!!  ( I am so sad for them that it was cancelled, just today. I love that show!)







He, Eli Stone, walk by us and he said hello to my sister and us.  (she's the cool one who works as a P.A. for Eli Stone) Katelynn and I stood right next to HIM in the Disney shop on the lot. But I didn't say anything or my sister woulda killed me :)

And had my iMac all pimped out, thanks to my favorite computer guy brother! Love ya Nathe!
 More to come, hopefully before my brother and 3 of his kids descend upon us! We are very excited to have them come!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Hillary!!! I'm supposed to be having a "Lovely Day" and here your blog greets me with the news of my favorite tv show's demise? The horror.

(but I still love you)

heidizinha said...

what?!?!?!? eli stone was canceled? it is close to my favorite show on tv. lame.

Michele said...

What? It was cancelled? I LOVE that show! Why are they cancelling everything I like to watch. At least I'll still have Law and Order. That's not going anywhere. :)

Unknown said...

ELI STONE has been CANCELLED!!! I am sooooo sad! I love that show! I may have to write someone an email and complain! I also love Victor Garber. He is so talented :)

Shauna said...

P.S. I hope you have an awesome weekend! Check out my blog to get your awards with l♥ts of l♥ve from me :) ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

So, how did you get a hug from Victor Garber? I mean, how does that happen? Does he work with your sister, too? Spill, baby, spill.

Linsey said...

I was on Paige's blog and randomly clicking links and found you. Your trip to LA sounds perfect. And, in my humbler opinion, if you're only going to see two musicals, Wicked and Mamma Mia are good choices. Let me know if you plan to see a third, I can make some recommendations. Nice to meet you, I'll be back.

Anonymous said...

wait I need to know... what makes up a pimped out mac?? I want it too!

Yes miss hillary... we have to chat. I will call you this week.