January 18, 2009

I'm ok

Thank you all for your well wishes after my accident. Yes, MY accident, not Katelynn's ;)


I'm still using a walker and showering about every 3 days or so! I'm gonna save you the picture of my leg when the old cast was removed and the new one was put back on. 3 weeks still of no weight on my leg, then hopefully a walking boot or something like that.

Even though I can't drive and don't really need to leave the house, I got a handicap parking pass. Emma was so excited. She said " Are you handicap now?"

(my mother in law had both hips replaced and when she visits she bring her pass. E is fascinated with it)

I hope to catch up on the past couple of months soon, for posterity sake! I just wish I had a laptop to do it from!

I'm still reading you, I just don't always have the energy to comment!

5 comments:

Tristan said...

I didn't know you had an accident!! Why didn't I know this? Oh, probably because I've been absorbed so much in my own life right now! So sorry!

Glad that you are doing better! I wish I could bring you some flowers!

utmomof 5 said...

Glad to hear you are doing better! We will be patient while you recover, but after that you have no excuse for not blogging! :P

Heidi Ashworth said...

I love your new pic! So much cuter than the clock! Keep us posted!

andrea said...

glad to hear you are more or less on the mend. hang in there!

D-dawg said...

Hilary, this is just so awful what happened. I am so so sorry! Katelyn's re-telling of the story was cute but I am just so worried about your ankle. It sounds bad. I hope it will heal properly and quickly! Get well soon!!