February 25, 2009

It's been a while


I haven't posted in a little while. Life is pretty much the same. 

We've had a high school softball game
I know this is fuzzy but K caught a line drive and turned it into a double play. She's not even an infielder. She the catcher! Way to go babe!
A birthday sleepover

R had 2 friends sleepover for her bday. She's so easy to please and really took care of things herself. Dad was out of town, and I stepped off a stool really hard on my bad leg and had to rest the whole night. 2 girls was plenty, by the way!
Lots of rain
A loves to run around in the rain. He gets kinda Crazy and R loves to film him!  We  (I) have been so thankful for the rain. It is needed and we are blessed for it!)
The Dr telling me that it could take 3-4 months for my soft tissue damage in my ankle to heal (I guess when I broke my leg, I dislocated my ankle and tore every thing and anything in my ankle, too. It's still swollen) Now I have to find a good, inexpensive physical therapist!


Not much else, just day to day. I have started helping out at my dad's store again. So it's nice to get out once in a while, since I still can't drive!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Great updates. Your day to day looks pretty okay.

Heidi said...

It's always great to see pics of the fam!

Devri said...

Great pics...

I am glad that you can get out once in a while.