December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve (a little late)

We headed out to the city to meet up with our surprise visitors and have a little outing on the streets of San Fran. They were staying at the 4 seasons hotel. Quite nice - maybe one day......
So here's a little tour of our evening.
The view from the 4 seasons hotel
Andrew and cousin Eli - the only boy cousins - heading out to the streets of San Fran
Christmas Eve dinner of Kobe beef, lobster and yummy other things. Oh yeah, check out the $1000 a piece Tiffany plates.









10 of the 15 cousins
Hubby & me, brother Jared & wife Mari, mom & dad, brother Adam & wife Wendy, sister Daphne

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a great day Hillary! Glad you had a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

I only have you to thank for that ms hillary! I know you think the other way around (for some crazy reason)... but you always inspire me!

Tristan said...

Glad you had a great holiday!

Unknown said...

I love San Fran. I haven't been in years though. The food looked good but I want the dishes instead.

Christina

Paige said...

Oh, can't beat the 4 seasons in San Fran! I swear I will work on your page when I get home on Weds. Cute pics!

Giving In Blogger said...

Lobster? On Christmas Eve? You know how to do it right. And to think, I was excited about watching Chevy Chase and Will Farrell. I need to raise my standards.

Glad you didn't go to the zoo.

D-dawg said...

I love to see pics of your parents they are so cute. I'm glad you had such a nice Christmas Eve.. the food looks so good!

SFMiles said...

Wow what a nice beautiful looking family you have! especially jared and his wife. lol.. So happy we were able to share the holidays together. I need to get a few copies of the photos! they are good.

SFMiles said...

Ok already, enough about the $1000 plates!!! We don't need to brag, we're all worth the good stuff! (btw, this is Jared)