December 15, 2007

Thank YOU, Paige!

I have a blog frien, who I know personally now. I would link you to her blog, but I don't know how! Her name is Paige. What I know about her is tht she is willing to take time out of her busy schedule and cute up my blog!!!! I'm hoping to have a blog party in January and maybe she'll give us a tutorial - by the way, you're all invited :) I'm thinking the week of the 21st (my boss is gone all week - so no work). So here's props to PAIGE! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I'll send you some of my pretzels (a future blog :)

8 comments:

Julie said...

Very cute!

Celia Fae said...

I want some pretzels but I don't have any talents.

chloe said...

I don't think I could've made mine that cute. It's fantastic!

Paige said...

Of course you are welcome. Also, at the blog party Celia will show you how to get a blog tracker so you can see who is spying. I will show you how to link, get a better pic of yourself on the blog, etc. But mostly we'll eat. That week works for me!

Anonymous said...

Okay Hillary - I am in Illinois - Can't come :( How do you change up your page without having to use the templates? Ha.

Thanks Hillary!

Lorena said...

No fair...no blog party for me...although I am the reason that Paige knows how to cute-ify your blog!

I'll put you on Blogger Reader now...they'll teach you how at the party I so rudely was not even invited to!

Phoebe said...

Hillary, when you are posting, highlight the part that you want to be a link, then click on the link icon on your tool bar. It's to the right of your text color button (it has parentheses and a green ball on it). A window will pop up and you enter in the site you want the link to direct your readers to. I hope that is somewhat clear:)

Have fun at your blog party.

Can you email me your new address? Our card that I sent last year was returned. Thanks!

Tristan said...

It looks so great and festive!! The blog party sounds like so much fun! What can I do to help?