December 17, 2007

Withdrawls....

Our stupid internet router went out on us yesterday! I was informed that it was over 1 yr old (actually 2) and we would have to but a new one! Crud! So after work, Mark met me and we went to fry's. Stupid person told me this one would work and att told me it wouldn't. So off to Best BUy - got the right one and I'm back online. You never really know how much you miss something until you can't have it! I've got a bunch to post about a busy weekend, with pictures to boot. Especially the one with me installing a dishasher! The kids have missed the computer as much as I have. They're in line behind me!

6 comments:

Lorena said...

No rush...we're just sitting here patiently wondering why you were installing a dishwasher.

Paige said...

Yay a new dishwasher! I don't know what a router is but I'm glad you got one. Please share those pics.

Unknown said...

Glad you have a new dishwasher!! I hate when something you rely on soooo much goes away. I forgot my cell phone the other day and went thorough withdrawl symptoms!! Headache, nausea, dizziness!! =)

Christina

Tristan said...

Hate it when I can't use the computer! You don't know how much you use it until you can't!

Anonymous said...

No computer? gasp. My boys wouldn't know what to do with the themselves. the most used answer in this house is... google it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.