January 30, 2008

How to take a "holey" picture

So I should be making a list of many things to do, but I'm not a list maker and I am cold and tired and I don't have to work today. One of my friends:) asked how I got the picture in the hole. I will now give a tutorial (cause I don't want to do laundry)....

I was watching my sister's girls (we trade:) and we went to the school. I kept seeing these fabulous pictures and didn't have my camera. I bribed Rebecca to run home (just up the street) to get it for me. I followed baby around and saw her from underneath the bridge (you know, the ones with the holes). I grabbed my camera and low and behold. Amazing pictures.
I made everyone go up on the bridge so I could take their picture. Next I'll try it with all my kids. I hope they'll humor me :)


Now I really have to do SOMETHING, so I don't feel guilty.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought that was a really cool shot, now I can do it too.

I gave you an award, go check out my blog!

Have a good trip

Christina

Tristan said...

That is a fabulous, fun way to take pictures! I will have to give it a try!

Anonymous said...

you're silly... and take wonderful pictures. Kids at the park?? What a concept, such an amazing mom. Ha.

It's 5 degrees today. Video games please.

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to take pictures of my little guy in the tunnel at the playground. You just inspired me to do it!

gab said...

Yes, I am inspired too. Have not done this...

Christie said...

What a great idea! I'll be stealing it for sure. That is, if it ever reaches temperatures above freezing again.

Celia Fae said...

I'm going to try it, except I don't have fancy camera like you do. Just a lame little one. Are the holes big or small?

Nortorious said...

I just aim my camera down an empty toilet paper roll.

Hollyween said...

Nor's comment is funny.

Love the holey pics. They're so spiritual. Get it? Holey?

Oh boy. It's late.

Valarie said...

What great pictures. That was an excellent idea. I'll have to steal it. :)

the wrath of khandrea said...

thanks friend.
unfortunately, all our holes are frozen over with snow and ice, so no picture taking for me.
that sounded gross.
can i come to disney with you? pleeeeease? another snow day today...

Ellie said...

Dude, Lenore stole my comment. She really is my evil twin.