February 4, 2008

I have to share....

I am so excited about Emma's birthday invitations! We are having a Play-Doh party. I was trying to come up with something clever, and low and behold.....



We hand delivered them to the 3 friends she's having over (she's not in school yet and there's only 1 little girl at church she likes and her cousin - hence the 3 friends. Besides, it's way less chaos!) I'll blog about her party - if I survive!

(feel free to copy my idea. i hate play-doh, so it is very special to have a free for all with it. one big mess to cleanup)

8 comments:

chloe said...

Super cute!!!

Julie said...

WAY cute invitation idea!

Paige said...

Oh you are a nice mom for getting the playdoh out. My kids have to play with it outside and then it goes straight into the trash. Maybe once a year for a birthday wouldn't be so bad!

Unknown said...

I too hate playdoh but that is a way cute idea for a party. I may steal that one for my daughter next b-day.
Good Job Mom

Christina

Caroline C. Bingham said...

!gasp! you hate play-doh! oh dear.

on the upside, CUTE idea.

Tristan said...

How fun! I know what you mean about the play-doh! If Emma needs a friend we should introduce her and Maddie, because Maddie doesn't have friends either (hoping that will change now that we have moved)they are a year apart, but I think they would have fun! Happy Birthday Emma!!

Lorena said...

So cute...I am totally about handouts with my invitations...lure those kids to show up!

I will have to post what I am doing for the triplets' party this year.

Jake said...

Very cute idea! Were the other moms thrilled?