June 27, 2008

ahhhhhhhhh.....

I am home alone. I just got back from a dear friends home, whom I work with. She is also a licensed cosmetologist. She loves to give facials for free, among other things... 


So one of the girls at the office was going to her house for a leg waxing and I said I wanted one too. I know, I'm crazy.  Mark is gone with ALL the kids to Rebecca's game, they should be home soon. 

I went to her home and got my legs waxed!!! OWWWW WEEEE. But now feels so good. She also gave me a face peel and massage with scrub. Oh yeah, she said my feet were looking not so good and put me in a foot spa and now they feel so smooth and fresh. My face feels tight and clean and my legs are tan and smooth!

Thanks, Andrea. You are the best!!! xoxo

(she won't let me pay for anything, either. SO I gotta come up with something really good for her!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Does she need any more friends? Hee Hee!

Sounds like a good day!!!

SFMiles said...

how lucky are you! Im happy that you have a friend like that, we all need some love and care once in a while and what's more a break from the kids!

Lorena said...

Can we swap lives? Just for a day or two!