March 5, 2009

Sanctify

Marriage. Today the supreme court of CA is reviewing the vote that we, the people of CA, passed to maintain in the constitution that marriage is defined between a man and a woman. I pray that their hearts may be softened to and listen to their spirits and do what is right before the Lord.


I know not every one may agree and that's ok. But it is what I stand for and what I believe. I know this fight will not be over, no matter what the outcome, but I know who's side I am on!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What I don't understand is this:
California has voted twice to have marraige be defined as between a man and woman. Obvioulsy that is what the people of California want. Just because a some people don't like the way the vote turned out they are crying and whining. Respect how the people have voted TWICE and leave it alone!

Heidi said...

Hear hear!

Jan said...

It's is the worst example of trying to go around the voice of the people. It is such a scary thought. So much money spent in trying to fight this and here we go again.