March 30, 2009

The newest addition...


Meet Cody. He's new. I can't wait to hold him! I just wish they didn't move so far away!


My sister, Ashley, went in last night for induction. They did started her this morning at 6am and he made his entry at 10:03 AM! No time for an epidural. I know she didn't want it that way but she rocks! She did it. My oldest said she was a "beast" for doing so (she means it in the nicest way possible!)

If you feel like it, stop by and say congrats to her and her sweet little family! I wish I could be there to help!

4 comments:

Stewarts said...

Congrats Auntie and Ashley! What a sweet baby. I've done two with drugs two without. (Not by choice either). Way to go Ashley! It makes it all worth it when you can smile like that and hold that sweet child! :)

Anonymous said...

She has your exact same smile... your sister, not Cody. ;)

Heidi said...

Yay! They have a boy! but wasn't it YOU who moved so far away?

Never A True Aggie said...

Very cute. I have to spread the word of my latest discovery. If you sister is nursing, tell her to go out and get some lillypadz. They are these stick on breast shields, but NO BRA is required, which makes night time so much more enjoyable. Hope you have fun with the new little guy.